OUR INNOVATIVE DESIGN
The Pro–Tek Cover is a revolutionary new collapsible mini-garage designed to deliver total environmental protection for vehicles when a garage or carport is not available.
The Pro–Tek Cover is made of a lightweight fabric material with many weather resistant properties which canopies over a state-of-the-art mechanized aluminum frame, operated by an electric motor and powered by rechargeable batteries.
The Pro–Tek’s design is lightweight, easy to use and totally encloses a vehicle without ever touching it. The Pro–Tek Cover raises from a semi-flat open position to completely cover and protect the vehicle. Pro–Tek Cover easily deploys automatically by a remote key fob device, all in less than 30 seconds.
The Pro–Tek Cover is an amazing and complete vehicle shelter that really protects!
PRO-TEK SHIELD SYSTEMS
Tie-Down Slip Covers:
- Traditional vehicle covers can be hard to install by one person.
- Any dirt or debris on the vehicle’s surface can scratch the vehicle’s surface when the cover drags along its surface during installation.
- Vehicle covers can cause debris and moisture to be trapped within the cover and can potentially cause damage to the vehicle paint surface.
- Thin nylon cover or plasticized paper type cover can be very difficult to use in any kind of breeze.
- Most covers require the user to secure/lock the cover to the vehicle to prevent wind removal or theft.
Canopy Styled or Metal Framed Carport Styled Structures:
- Canopy styled covers can be cumbersome to install and do not fully protect the vehicle.
- Usually, covers of this type are not visually appealing.
- They only offer overhead protection for the vehicle while the sides of the canopy/carport remain open providing no protection from most of the outdoor elements.
- Metal framed type carports are usually permanent structures that do not offer the ability to easily transfer locations for set up and may require permits to install.